Sellaronda e-Mtb tour
The Sellaronda MTB Tour leads along various single trails and is the perfect combination of fun and breathtaking Dolomite scenery. Thanks to the lifts, you can effortlessly reach the highest points around the monumental Sella Group in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites.
The magnificent descents into the four Ladin valleys exclusively dedicated to mountain biking are characterised by a mix of dirt, flow and rough paths.
The itinerary can be covered clockwise and anticlockwise and it is highly recommended to try both.
- Itinerary: La Villa - Pralongià - Bech de Roces - Arabba - Porta Vescovo - Pordoi - Canazei - Col Rodella - Passo Gardena - La Villa
- Distance: 60 km
- Height difference to pedal: 400 m.
- Total difference in altitude: 4000 m.
- Number of lifts: 7
- Difficulty level: S1 and S2 (medium) ⓘ
- Itinerary: La Villa - Pralongià - Gardena Pass - Plan de Gralba - Sella Pass - Canzazei - Pordoi - Arabba - Inzija - La Villa
- Distance: 58 km.
- Height difference to ride: 1,000 m.
- Total difference in altitude: 3350 m.
- Number of lifts: 6
- Difficulty: S1 and S2 (Medium) ⓘ
- 1 day 39 €
- 3 days 99 €
Private bespoke tours
- 1 day (1-2 pers.) 182 € / each additional person + 15 €
- 1/2 day (1-2 pers.) 112 € / each additional person + 10 €
- Type of bike
Full suspension MTB /E-MTB and a telescopic seat post is recommended.
Helmet use is compulsory and knee and elbow protectors are recommended.