A.S.D. Dolimite Biking, as Data Controller, informs you in accordance with the applicable national legislation and the European Privacy Regulation No. 679/2016 ("GDPR") how your personal data will be processed as a result of your registration or access to this site.
By registering or entering your data to send the contact email, you are transmitting or sharing with our company the data necessary to provide the service or to answer your questions, thus allowing us to improve.
In the following we will tell you what personal data we use about you, why we collect your data and what the legal justification for processing such data is. We will also tell you how the data is used and whether it is compulsory or optional. We will tell you the period of time after which the data will no longer be stored, who will have access to your data and to whom we may disclose it and where these parties are located.
The data protection law provides that you, the data subject, have rights, which will be indicated to you.
The data controller is the first data we have indicated to you.
1. Type and source of data: your personal data, or that of your company or institution, as well as the data of any third party recipients of the products you have purchased, have been provided by you when you registered (or when you provided data for the purpose of sending the contact email), to our site for the transmission of your purchase orders, or your requests, or have been collected from third parties, such as managers of public directories, or suppliers of addresses, including in particular, the Yellow Pages. These are non-sensitive data such as name, surname, date of birth, tax code and/or VAT number, address, email address, telephone number.
Browsing data: For the purposes of computer security and monitoring results, the site management system may acquire data, recorded in special logs, such as the IP address of the computer, times and days of access to the site, the pages of the site on which you navigated, Uniform Resource Identifier addresses and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment of the site visitor. Data may also be collected via cookies and metadata representing your interests such as content viewed, services used, connection time, traffic data, navigation data on websites and social profiles. Such data are e.g. the IP address or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site and data identifying your location while browsing and collected through the IP Address and Country Code.
2. Purposes of data processing: the above-mentioned data are collected, recorded, rearranged, stored and used for activities functional to the conclusion and execution of the supply contractual relationship with you in place, or under negotiation, including the activities we have set up for the contact, acquisition, management and execution of orders, the formalization, management and control of the relationship with our customers, as well as to comply with administrative, legal or tax obligations and obligations relating to purchases made by you. More specifically, the above data will be processed by the data controller for:
◦ acquire pre-contractual data and information (preparation and communication of offers, preparation of documents, also with third parties, solvency checks)
to manage the normal contractual relationship for the supply of goods to you, or to your company or institution
managing and controlling risks, preventing possible frauds, insolvencies or defaults
to perform the operations necessary for the management of payments and collections
◦ prevent and manage possible disputes, make assignments of credit, take legal action when necessary
◦ to manage the accounting, administration, financial flows and treasury
◦ to manage the administrative, accounting, civil law, and fiscal fulfilments
◦ to prepare and submit declarations and documents of a civil-tax nature required by laws, regulations, rules and EU directives
◦ managing the warehouse, logistics and handling of goods
◦ to send technical, informative and up-to-date documentation relating to the object of sales or the provision of services
◦ implement customer satisfaction monitoring, also by sending questionnaires and evaluation forms.
Furthermore, with your consent, your data will be processed to send you advertising material, promotions, special offers, gifts and services, profiling purposes, to analyse, also by automated means, your preferences and interests.
3. Method of processing: the above-mentioned processing operations may be carried out both by paper means and by automated means and tools, located in Italy or abroad, at the Data Controller's premises, or at the Group Head company or at other Group companies.
4. Exclusion of the processing of sensitive data: none of the data in our possession can be classified as "sensitive data" or "judicial data" as defined by the relevant legislation.
5. Nature of the conferment: the conferment of some data necessary for the management of the contractual relationship can be considered optional, while it is mandatory to provide the data necessary to comply with administrative, legal or tax obligations related to your purchases. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data will prevent the fulfilment of your orders.
6. Time of data retention and revocation of consent: the data controller retains and uses your personal data for no more than 10 years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship resulting from the sending of the order or registration for tax and prescription purposes for marketing and profiling.
7. You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data that you provided upon registration at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data carried out in performance of a contract (e.g. orders placed) and the data will be processed for the period of 10 years identified above.
8. Scope of communication and dissemination of data: the personal data referred to in paragraph 1 will not be disseminated, i.e. it will not be disclosed to unspecified persons, in any possible form, including that of their provision or simple consultation. They may, however, be communicated to our employees and internal collaborators, our consultants.
9. In particular, they may be communicated to subjects who, for purposes relating to the execution of contractual relationships with you in existence or for the establishment of new contractual relationships, must provide us with goods and/or perform on our behalf marketing and commercial information services or services.
10. Data Processors: our employees and internal collaborators have been appointed "data processors" on the basis of their roles and duties. The other companies of the Group that may process the data act as external data processors. Therefore, they are entitled to know and process the data transmitted by you, within the limits of their competences and in compliance with the instructions given by the "Data Controller".
11. Transfer abroad: your personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to third countries, within the scope of the purposes indicated above.
12. Data controller and contact details - Rights of the data subject: at any time you, your company or your organisation may exercise the rights provided for by Italian and European privacy legislation, i.e. access your personal data to obtain confirmation of processing, request that they be made available to you, find out how they are used, obtain their deletion, correction, amendment, updating, integration, or object to their processing. You can ask about the purposes and methods of processing, who the data controller and data processors are, and to whom the data may be communicated or who may have access to it.
You can obtain information on how long your data is stored and why; you can obtain information about automated decision-making processes such as profiling and the logic used and what the consequences of these processes and logic are for you. If your data is processed unlawfully, is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or if you have withdrawn your consent or have objected to the processing (and there are no other reasons for us to continue processing your data), you can request that your data be deleted, blocked or made anonymous:
You can also receive, if the processing of your data is carried out by automatic means, in a readable and commonly used format the personal data concerning you and that you yourself have provided to us, in order to transmit them to another Data Controller or if technically possible, you can obtain the direct transmission by us as data controllers, to another Data Controller indicated by you.
European legislation also provides for the right to object at any time, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you; in any event, you may object to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing or profiling purposes, such as the sending of advertising material or commercial communications, by means of automated systems.
If you exercise one of these rights, the controller will communicate it to the subjects to whom your data has been disclosed, except where it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to your right.
The entity towards which you may exercise the above rights is A.S.D. Dolimite Biking, by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The owner has access to the data relating to your account in order to keep this information updated and aligned with the data in the computer system. In order to speed up your purchasing process, some data relating to your registration may therefore be periodically modified (e.g. province: TORINO >>> transformed into TO).
For the processing referred to in this information notice, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
13. Information for those who send a request for information or an estimate: in accordance with the Italian and European legislation in force, we inform you that the data you have entered in this form will be processed on paper and computer to process your request and entered in our archives for the subsequent sending of proposals, offers and commercial information and possibly our catalogue. The data marked with an asterisk are necessary for the purposes indicated in the individual request. Failure to provide this data may compromise or make it impossible to process your request. To exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Site Navigation Policy - General Information: This website is controlled and operated by A.S.D. Dolimite Biking as Data Controller, through the support of the provider E-side srl site, Viale del Lavoro n.36, 36100 Vicenza. A.S.D. Dolimite Biking guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of the data in its possession at any stage of the processing. All data and information in its possession, collected through the Internet or by other means, are used in accordance with the rules set out in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and European legislation and in compliance with business secrecy. The site contains links to other websites not managed by our company, which is therefore not responsible for their content or their compliance with regulations or directives on data protection and confidentiality. The Site, at the url www.dolomitebiking.com, uses a database structured in various tables: in particular, one contains the personal data of users authorised to access the reserved areas of the site, used for purposes relating to access management and the provision of online services; a second contains the data entered by visitors in the forms on the site and used to register for the online purchasing service.
15. Data collection: For a better management of the Site, some information is collected anonymously for statistical reasons. The information system, by means of special programs, produces general statistics, anonymous and with aggregate data, which are used to determine which information is of greater or lesser interest, monitor the performance of the system and identify any areas of crisis. In addition, for security reasons and to ensure the full availability of the service to all users, the Provider uses software programs to monitor traffic on the site in order to identify unauthorised attempts to enter or change information or any other attempt to intrude or damage it. The data required to enable access to online services is collected in the traditional way and through direct contact with those requesting access. The forms used within the online services are mainly designed to collect data in anonymous form. In any case, for each of them, specific information is provided and, where necessary, a request for consent has been made.
Our site uses a technical cookie to track your access session to the site in order to recognise you as a logged-in user in the customer area who can place an order, to store the contents of your shopping cart until you place your order, and to recognise your navigation language.
If you decide not to accept any cookies from our website, you will still be able to browse its public content, but you will not be able to use the online quote and order service.
These technical cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
These cookies are installed directly by this site and as they are not used for any purpose other than the functional purposes described above their installation does not require your consent.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We use the Google Adwords remarketing tool provided by Google, Inc. This tool allows ads to be placed on the Google Content Network and partner sites based on previous visits by users to our website (for more information on the Google Content Network click here: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6104). To this end, Google uses both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to determine the specific type of ad that will be shown to the user, based on elements related to their visit to our website, such as, for example, the navigation path chosen, the specific pages visited or the actions carried out within them. The remarketing lists thus created are stored in a database on Google's servers, where all the cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest are stored. The information obtained only identifies a specific browser, since Google cannot identify the specific user with this information alone (more information on the Remarketing tool at the following link: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en-419&answer=173945).
You have the option of not receiving cookies or of being informed of their setting by configuring your browser for this purpose. To find out how to configure your browser to handle cookies, please consult the help section of your browser.
For your convenience, below is information provided by the developers of the main browsers on cookie management:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Deactivating Google cookies: Users can deactivate the Google Analitycs tool by installing in their browser the deactivation complement created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
Some of our pages use social buttons or widgets from Facebook, which may set cookies on your computer.
Some of our pages embed videos from YouTube, which may set cookies on your computer.
17. Data confidentiality: A.S.D. Dolimite Biking will not disclose any data or personal identification information to third parties except, if necessary and as strictly necessary, to those who act as suppliers for the provision of services or for the management of the contractual relationship and the consequent administrative obligations.
18. Data protection: The protection of the data processed by our company is ensured by the physical, logical and data protection system adopted and described in the Security Policy Document. This system is based on the adoption of appropriate organisational, physical and logical security measures, and is managed and coordinated by internal resources dedicated to data protection.
19. Rights of the interested party: At any time, interested parties may exercise their rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, i.e. access their personal data to know how it is used, obtain its cancellation, correction, modification, updating, integration, or oppose its processing by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
Art.7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indication of
a. the origin of the personal data
b. the purposes and methods of processing
c. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
d. the identity of the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
e.of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for market research or commercial communication.