Maratona dles Dolomites
An inspired route named after the extraordinary cycling event on the roads of the Dolomites, which began in 1987 and sees thousands of cyclists taking part every year.
There are seven Dolomite passes to be climbed: Passo Campolongo, Pordoi, Sella, Gardena, Giau, Falzarego and Valparola, not forgetting the final ramp of the "Mür dl giat". Definitely the best way to put yourself to the test!
- Itinerary: La Villa - Campolongo Pass - Pordoi Pass - Sella Pass - Gardena Pass - Campolongo Pass - Giau Pass - Falzarego Pass - Valparola Pass - La Villa
- Distance: 138 km
- Height difference: 4230 m
- Maximum gradient: 18%
- Longest ascent: 11 km / 590 m difference in altitude
- Difficulty: Difficult
Private bespoke tours
- 1 day (1-2 pers.) 189 € / each additional person + 15 €
- 1/2 day (1-2 pers.) 118 € / each additional person + 10 €