Around Plan de Corones
Located between the Ladin valleys and the Val Pusteria, the Passo Furcia has been one of the main stages of the Giro d'Italia several times. The route takes you along the picturesque main street of the medieval town of Brunico and then back along a panoramic road through the countryside to San Vigilio di Marebbe.
If you don't have the whole tour in your legs, you can take the alternative route from San Vigilio to Pederü, a village in the middle of the Fanes - Sennes - Braies Nature Park.
- Itinerary: La Villa - San Vigilio - Passo Furcia - Valdaora - Brunico - Pieve di Marebbe - Longega - La Villa
- Distance: 82 km
- Height difference: 1800 m
- Maximum gradient: 15%
- Longest ascent: 11 km / 750 m difference in altitude
- Difficulty: medium - difficult
- Itinerary: La Villa - San Vigilio - Pederü - San Vigilio - La Villa
- Distance: 65 km
- Height difference: 1100 m
- Maximum gradient: 9%.
- Longest ascent: 17 km / 430 m difference in altitude
- Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 day 39 €
- 3 days 99 €
Private bespoke tours
- 1 day (1-2 pers.) 182 € / each additional person + 15 €
- 1/2 day (1-2 pers.) 112 € / each additional person + 10 €