Towards the mountain village at the foot of the Puez Odle Nature Park
The MTB route runs along dirt forest roads that are easy to follow and leads to Longiarü, a characteristic mountain village closely linked to nature and tradition.
A short walk from the village you can admire the picturesque "Valley of the Mills" together with the so-called "Viles", one of the oldest forms of settlement in this area.
An ideal alternative way to extend the tour is to ride from the village of Lungiarü up to the Medalghes meadows, a perfect place to rest while admiring the sculptural peaks of the Puez Odle Nature Park.
- Itinerary: La Villa - Aiarëi - Chi Jus - Lungiarú - Juel - La Villa
- Distance: 27 km
- Height difference: 900 m
- Difficulty level: S0 (easy) ⓘ
- Itinerary: La Villa - Aiarëi - Chi Jus - Lungiarú - Ciampcios - Juel - La Villa
- Distance: 37 km
- Height difference: 1400m
- Difficulty level: S0 and S1 (medium-easy) ⓘ
- 1 day 39 €
- 3 days 99 €
Private bespoke tours
- 1 day (1-2 pers.) 189 € / each additional person + 15 €
- 1/2 day (1-2 pers.) 118 € / each additional person + 10 €