MTB // If you want more than sweat and sweet sights, then mountain biking is for you!
Seeking for thrills, Learning to tackle hurdles and snags, and planning to dominate harsh terrain?
The Dolomites offer loads of singletrack trails and paths of varying difficulty for itineraries such as Pralongià, Fanes, S. Croce, Cortina, Marmolada and the legendary Sellaronda-Hero Tour.
Plus, you can go wild with Tour, Enduro, Freeride and X-Country biking.
OUR MTB TOURS IN SHORT
- SMALL GROUPS(max 8 riders per guide)
- SAFE RIDING ALONG THE MOST BEAUTIUL SKINGLETRACKS
- ROUTE VARIANTS + TECHNICAL TIPS
- 20–70 km DISTANCES
- 600–1900 m ELEVATION GAIN
- FREERIDING USING THE LIFTS
- REST STOPS TO CATCH YOUR BREATH
- ENJOY THE SCENERY AND LEARN ABOUT THE PLACE
GOT ANY QUESTIONS? WANT TO KNOW MORE US?
Easy tour that leads to the foot of the Sella massif. The tour is suitable also for children and beginners.
Cabinovia Boè – Bosco Borest – Colfosco – Pescosta – cabinovia Boè
Asphalt, gravel road, forest road
Distance: 8.0 km
Ascent: 185 m a.s.l.
circa 1h 30 min
To the Pisciadù waterfalls