If you want more than sweat and sweet sights, then mountain biking is for you!
Seeking for thrills, Learning to tackle hurdles and snags, and planning to dominate harsh terrain?
The Dolomites offer loads of singletrack trails and paths of varying difficulty for itineraries such as Pralongià, Fanes, S. Croce, Cortina, Marmolada and the legendary Sellaronda-Hero Tour.
Plus, you can go wild with Tour, Enduro, Freeride and X-Country biking.
OUR MTB TOURS IN SHORT
- SMALL GROUPS
- SAFE RIDING ALONG THE MOST BEAUTIUL SKINGLETRACKS
- ROUTE VARIANTS + TECHNICAL TIPS
- 20–70 km DISTANCES
- 600–1900 m ELEVATION GAIN
- FREERIDING USING THE LIFTS
- REST STOPS TO CATCH YOUR BREATH
- ENJOY THE SCENERY AND LEARN ABOUT THE PLACE
GOT ANY QUESTIONS? WANT TO KNOW MORE US?
Tour of medium difficulty on the plateau of Cherz.
Corvara - Passo Campolongo – Cherz – La Vizza – Inzija - Corvara
Asphalt, gravel road, hiking trail
Distance: 14.4 km
Ascent: 663 m a.s.l.
circa 1h 30 min
To the Cherz-Incisa plateau